Whitefish City Council meets Feb. 20 at 7:10 p.m. at the City Hall at 418 E. Second St. The following agenda items will be discussed, subject to change:
• During a work session at 6:15 p.m., review the Highway 93/40 urban growth boundary.
• Consideration of an ordinance to change the zoning on the eastern half of an abandoned road right-of-way adjacent to Maple Ridge Subdivision from county to city zoning.
• Consideration of a request by Mark Panasiddi for a 53-lot subdivision located southwest of the JP Road and Riverlakes Parkway intersection.
• Consideration of a request by Fresh Life Church for a conditional use permit to construct a new building with a church and retail spaces on Central Avenue.
• Consideration of a resolution establishing the Highway 93 South corridor plan steering committee.
• Consideration to award a bid to demolish the building in Depot Park.
• Consideration of a resolution of intent to add the snow lot to tax increment funds district.