Whitefish City Council meets on Feb. 5 at 7:10 p.m. at City Hall at 418 E. Second St. The following agenda items will be discussed, subject to change:
• During a work session from 5-7 p.m., Council will discuss affordable housing, LED street light upgrades and review the Highway 93 South corridor map and potential planning, along with annexation disincentives.
• Consideration of a request from Cloud 9 Ranch for a preliminary plat for a 14-lot subdivision at 633 Colorado Avenue.
• Consideration of an ordinance text amendment on short-term rentals.
• Consideration of a resolution approving changes to the business license fee structure and an increase in business license fees and short-term rental application fee.
• Consideration of a request from Gordon Tait for a major lakeshore variance to dredge about 1.31 acres of the Lazy Bay Channel, located at the north end of Whitefish Lake adjacent to properties on Delrey Road.
• Consideration of authorization to proceed to bid the Somers Avenue street project.
• Consideration of an ordinance amending city regulations on the Police Commission.
• Consideration of a resolution to authorize participation in the INTERCAP loan program to purchase a 2018 Dodge 4x4 ambulance.